Jul 22, 2016

To My Readers (Yes! You!)



I would like to take this time to thank YOU for making time to read my blog posts. I get excited as shit every time I check out the stats of my blog. I love seeing page views from different parts of the world. It's a bit overwhelming to know that my posts don't only reach the people from my country.

The main purpose of creating this blog was to let my future kids or grankids know what kinds of shits I've been through in my younger days. I wanna let them know that it's okay to live whatever kind of life they want to live. I just wanna let them know about the high and low points of my life. But since they are still a bit far into the future, I would also love to dedicate my posts to those who are going through the same shits as I do. I may not be physically there for you, but, all you really have to do is say a quick 'hi' or 'hello' and I'll try my best to respond as soon as I can. It would be awesome if we could get to know each other.

So, if you have something to say, please feel free to write anything on the comment section below this post. I would love to know where you are from and what made you read my blog. As much as I want to thank my readers individually, I find it hard to do so since I don't even know their names.



Whenever you feel like it...drop a comment below or send me an email and let's talk. Do you have questions? Suggestions on how I can make this blog better? I'll try my best to hear you out because I believe this is what I do best~ hearing people out. Who knows if we could even set a Skype call or chat in the future?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I wanna hear something from you!