1. I can sing in 5 different languages. (English and Filipino are not included!)
2. I hate being compared to anyone.
3. I can sleep for more then 15 hours and still feel sleepy when I get up.
4. I get bored easily.
5. I’m VERY selective when it comes to books.
6. I lie when I need to protect someone or something.
7. I can’t live without music.
8. I’m a chameleon.
9. I like things that most people don’t like. (Ex. getting alarm clock or photo frames as Christmas gifts)
10. I keep a lot of things as souvenirs. (snack wrappers, tissues, tickets etc.)
11. I love reading letters and magazines.
12. I eat street food.
13. When I’m listening to Taylor Swift I automatically pretend to have a guitar pick in my hand and I start strumming an invisible guitar! (One time my Grams saw me doing my weird habit, she was entertained and stunned at the same time. She thought I was going nuts. When she asked me why I was doing it, I walked away and grabbed a broom and used it as a guitar! Then, I sang at the top of my lungs and I strum the broom like a maniac. She can’t contain her laughter, she almost peed!)
14. I like looking at the stars and moon
16. I’m not bossy.
17. I love my friends!
18. I have a lot of insecurities.
19. I’m hoping one day I’ll be a REAL princess!
20. I know what it’s like to be an outcast in school.
21. I was never a class president.
22. I’ll never hate chocolates no matter how fat I get.
23. I’m not sporty.
24. I always sing out loud when I’m alone (yeah even in elevators!) or when I’m in a restroom.
25. I dance in front of a mirror when no one’s watching.
26. I send out text messages in the middle of the night. (I know my friends hate me for that!)
27. I’m very scared of
28. I have OCD.
29. I take cooking seriously.
30. I talk, laugh, curse and sing even when I’m sleeping.
31. I get nervous all the time! I can’t help it!
32. Sometimes, I get too lazy to heat up my food…or take a shower!
33. When someone seriously asks me to throw, break or step on something, I do it right away!
34. I grew up with my grandparents.
35. I’m desperate to learn taekwondo.
36. I love Ferris wheel, roller coasters and bump cars!
37. There are songs that stun me for a few minutes; I mean I really can’t move or talk until it’s over!
38. I love rhyming.
39. I bang my head when I listen to Paramore.
40. I'm allergic to dust, smoke, expensive things and Math.
41. I want to sing (and co-write a song) with Jesse Mccartney!
42. I hate it when people accuse me of smoking
43. I don't buy green jokes.
44. Most people laugh (or exhale then shake their heads) when I tell them what I REALLY want to be.
45. I can be weird and cool at the same time.
46. I want my friends to beat me over the head with the bitter truth but I still want to hear them saying “Everything’s gonna be okay” after an awful conversation.
47. I didn’t learn anything from yelling and beating. It left nothing but scars on my personality; it certainly did not make me a better person.
48. I’m scared of commitments; I was probably a guy in my past life!
50. When I’m hurt, I hate hearing the phrase “I told you so”.
51. I read fairy tales as if I’m reading them for the first time.
52. I still smile the way I used to when I was 5 or 6 years old whenever I see the Walt Disney castle right before a Disney movie starts.
53. Sometimes, I use a “heart shape” instead of a dot when I write small letter “i”.
55. I literally spin around (then pose) when people notice I’m wearing a dress or when they give nice comments about it.
56. Rolling my eyes is my way of being honest without saying a word.
57. A stack of fashion magazine and a good cup of coffee would make my day.
58. Sometimes, I make faces in front of the mirror JUST to scare myself.
59. I love gummy candies! (Especially the sour worms and the cute bears!)
60. When I haven’t slept for 27 hours, I do a lot of crazy things! I act like a drunk person; I dance even if there’s no music, I sing in a very weird key and I tell lame jokes.
61. When I fall flat face on the ground, I take time to laugh at myself before I get up.
62. Sometimes, I enjoy it when people gaze and point at me. I find it cool when I hear them whispering “Is she a celebrity?! Who the hell does she think she is?!” LOL :P
63. I automatically switch my to ‘hometown accent’ the moment the bus pulls over at the bus stop of my hometown.
64. It takes time to get to know me.
66. People underestimate me most of the time.