1. I can sing in 5 different languages (English and Filipino are not included!)
2. I hate being compared to anyone
3. I can sleep for more then 15 hours and still feel sleepy when I get up
4. I get bored easily
5. I’m VERY selective when it comes to books6. I lie when I need to protect someone or something
7. I can’t live without music
8. I’m a chameleon
9. I like things that most people don’t like (Ex. getting alarm clock or photo frames as Christmas gifts)
10. I keep a lot of things as souvenirs (snack wrappers, tissues, tickets etc.)
11. I love reading letters and magazines
12. I eat street food
13. When I’m listening to Taylor Swift I automatically pretend to have a guitar pick in my hand and I start strumming an invisible guitar! (One time my Grams saw me doing my weird habit, she was entertained and stunned at the same time. She thought I was going nuts. When she asked me why I was doing it, I walked away and grabbed a broom and used it as a guitar! Then, I sang at the top of my lungs and I strum the broom like a maniac. She can’t contain her laughter, she almost peed!)
14. I like looking at the stars and moon
16. I’m not bossy
17. I love my friends!
18. I have a lot of insecurities
19. I’m hoping one day I’ll be a REAL princess!
20. I know what it’s like to be an outcast in school
21. I was never a class president
22. I’ll never hate chocolates no matter how fat I get
23. I’m not sporty
24. I always sing out loud when I’m alone (yeah even in elevators!) or when I’m in a restroom
25. I dance in front of a mirror when no one’s watching
26. I send out text messages in the middle of the night (I know my friends hate me for that!)
27. I’m very scared of
28. I have OCD
29. I take cooking seriously
30. I talk, laugh, curse and sing even when I’m sleeping
31. I get nervous all the time! I can’t help it!
32. Sometimes, I get too lazy to heat up my food…or take a shower!
33. When someone seriously asks me to throw, break or step on something, I do it right away!
34. I grew up with my grandparents
35. I’m desperate to learn taekwondo
36. I love Ferris wheel, roller coasters and bump cars!
37. There are songs that stun me for a few minutes; I mean I really can’t move or talk until it’s over!
38. I love rhyming
39. I bang my head when I listen to Paramore
40. I'm allergic to dust, smoke, expensive things and Math
41. I want to sing (and co-write a song) with Jesse Mccartney!
42. I hate it when people accuse me of smoking or dating (Duh?!)
43. I don't buy green jokes
44. Most people laugh (or exhale then shake their heads) when I tell them what I REALLY want to be
45. I can be weird and cool at the same time
46. I want my friends to beat me over the head with the bitter truth but I still want to hear them saying “Everything’s gonna be okay” after an awful conversation
47. I didn’t learn anything from yelling and beating. It left nothing but scars on my personality; it certainly did not make me a better person
48. I’m scared of commitments; I was probably a guy in my past life!
49. Sometimes, I use Prince Harry’s picture as a wall paper of my mobile phone
50. When I’m hurt, I hate hearing the phrase “I told you so”
51. I read fairy tales as if I’m reading them for the first time
52. I still smile the way I did when I was 5 or 6 years old whenever I see the Walt Disney castle in the beginning of Disney movies
53. Sometimes, I use a “heart shape” instead of a dot when I write small letter “i”
55. I literally spin around (then pose) when people notice I’m wearing a dress or when they give nice comments about it
56. Rolling my eyes is my way of being honest without saying a word
57. A stack of fashion magazine and a good cup of coffee would make my day
58. Sometimes, I make faces in front of the mirror to scare myself
59. I love gummy candies! (Especially the sour worms and the cute bears!)
60. When I haven’t slept for 27 hours, I do a lot of crazy things! I act like a drunk person; I dance even if there’s no music, I sing in a very weird key and I tell lame jokes
61. When I fall flat face on the ground, I take time to laugh at myself before I get up
62. Sometimes, I enjoy it when people gaze and point at me. I find it cool when I hear them whispering “Is she a celebrity?! Who the hell does she think she is?!” LOL :P
63. I automatically switch my ‘hometown accent’ on the moment the bus pulls over at the bus stop of my hometown
64. It takes time to get to know me
65. I just smirk when I talk to people who think they’re smarter than I am
66. People underestimate me most of the time