Okay, so I just turned 23...and it's awesome!...Awesome because I'm still alive and I can continue living my crazy life! Score!
1. You don't really need a cake to celebrate your birthday. It took me so long to realize that it's ridiculous to weep and sabotage my birthday just because I don't have one.
2. It feels good to receive gifts or even a simple greeting from people you care about and from people you thought never cared about you.
3. You have to learn English.
4. Life is like a wheel...or a tire?..You'll get a flat one on the least expected time and place.
5. I'm not the only one who's unpredictable.
6. It feels awful to miss a friend's birthday.
7. There's so much to learn outside school.
8. When you're 16 and someone promised to stick with you FOREVER and give you everything...and completely forgot what they promised you after 6 years..it's OKAY!!!
9. You must read something once in a while. It doesn't matter if it's a novel, magazine, sign board or simply the back of shampoo bottles!
10. Hearing a running water (fountain, falls, flowing river or leaking faucet) is therapeutic.
11. People change even if they swear they won't.
12.You can lose everything you have in a blink of an eye.
13. Walking can help you lose weight.
14. It feels good to be on top of a human pyramid!
15. You have to be cool when everyone else is in a bad mood.
16. I can pull off a Southern, British and Spanish accent if I want...hahaha...I'm working on a French accent!
17. People are judgmental, I can't help it.
18. It's hard being a child because older people look down on you and underestimate you and they ALWAYS assume you know nothing about life.
19. People vanish when something's wrong.
20. Friends really say the harshest words with the best intentions.
21. You have the power to live your dreams.
22. Nothing's wrong with a girl wanting to put some make up on a normal day.
23. Being able to open your eyes and having another chance to thank the Higher Power for everything you have is still the BEST gift!